PICONJO: Randy Adventures PICONJO: Randy Adventures

<3 j00!

Oh Piconjo, let's get Randy! <3 j00!

Voated Sixxen On My own movie...Well, actually Hypocritisms but :P

Piconjo responds:

OMFG piconjo <3s j00, i am teh Randy rite now and randy LF wantz to have phone secks. he put his cell phone up his buttz. lol.

piconjo <3s j00

The Picard Song The Picard Song

Lol

Really funny, doesn't make any sence keep up the good work

The Big O The Big O

Boring

It's really boring nothing happens. And although this is totally fiction, a succubi will not ever let someone who she fux live.

Mice - Game Mice - Game

Lol

Verry useless. It's better the most other shit in the portal so keep up the good work

P.O.F P.O.F

Nice Graphic

Nico graphics, but I get tyred of shooting the same allien basterds all the time, work on it, I think u can make it better

Not Again - Eutecticum Not Again - Eutecticum

Yeah yeah yeah

So this is what has become of u. I thought u were a great muscician but now. I think u just another stoner with a pc. [Insert random insult here]

Mooi wark jong, da daust goud

DJRunaway responds:

Hooray :) Antother review by my neighbour... Who's pathetic :) Anyway, long story short:

I live next door.

Later,
Runaway

Not Again - We Are Back II Not Again - We Are Back II

Was this really nessesary

U know, u thinkin: I'm cool. So what u do? U make bad music on upload it on the web. Don't have a problem with that, but u say that ur Dutch. I don't believe u. I think u are a german boy who's real name is Dieter und sit at ur computer all day masturbating.

U thinkin what was that all about. Well I tell u. When am I gonna get my money?

DJRunaway responds:

You made this melody, I just mixed it and made the beat. Once again, you've made a total disgrace out 'o yourself...but hey, that's you :P!

Greetz,
DJ Runaway, The "Again" In "Not Again"

DJ Runaway ft.DJ VME -Shu Shyn DJ Runaway ft.DJ VME -Shu Shyn

This sux

Wtf is this? Crap. I could do 10 times better.

Kind regards Dj Vme

DJRunaway responds:

Hahaha, to be precizzze asswank...You made teh toT@l 1337 pwnz0rz tune :)

Asslicks,
DJ Runaway

PS. Go hang urself while fuckin' my mum... You only gotte walk 5m to reach my house anyway :P